2007년 9월 30일 일요일

Roninmaeki



Some of friends and I were invited to the Italian boys' place, Roninmaeki to have dinner together~ They are friends of my roommate, Stephania's and they were so sweet to cook for us! And even more, they didn't allowed us to do the dishes after the meal~! They were totally cute and gentle~ (can't imagine Korean boys do so.)Yes... We had real great time there, laughing and eating originally Italian-made pasta~!!!

YES~ We were big for one table to fit in, still I love the bokjac-bojac ness~ <-- this is the word in Korean discribing the sence of crowdness in cute way~! It gives such sence of warmth~ After the lovely treat, I was thinking about treating them back but don't have any idea what to cook! (Well, to tell the truth, what can I cook!!!<-- IN PANIC)

댓글 2개:

Viivi :

I'd like to be there with you, but maybe an other time ! When will I see you ? You're too busy !

cookimon :

Yeah.. I wanted you there, too!
I am usually at home, just doing some chore~ You know me! It's a big threat to ride bicyles to go other places! Just ring the bell, and I'm always ready for you!