2007년 9월 23일 일요일

My Family~!


YES~ I've got my family in Finland! Don't panic, I'm not married here... haha!

Well, I applied some program held by the Uni. and I was introduced to one lovely family you see above this! Pirkko and Yukka(I'm not sure about the spellings yet.) and there 4 children were my Finland family! Yesterday, I went over to Pirkko's place and had real great time with her and her two younger boys. (I'll write there names after asking Pirkko the right spellings. I think there are some common atmosphere between Korean boys and Finnish boys for their being somewhat reserved as well gentle. May be~ or may be not. HAHA ^ㅂ^* But I think it would change a lot, after ice breaking, and I'm looking forward to it!) It was so heartwarming to have small talks with Pirkko and it was so splendid to get to know Finland more. She is a REAL outdoor person! And it was great listening to her ways of life, since it was totally new to me! Nordic walk, cross country, hunting... I even couldn't imagine how it would be. Yeah~ I'm sure that we will have extremely great time together and make unforgettable memories! You bet my stay in Finland is getting more and more exciting and happy!





Well, I'm just uploading some of my old pictures...
http://www.cyworld.com/common/main.asp/cookimon

is my Korean blog where my whole web-photos are. BUT unfortunately it seems that it won't working in the computers which can't acknowledge Korean letters. So I'm just putting a bit to show how my family look like. ^^*
The photo was taken last new year's day in Korea. I was wearing HANBOK, the Korean traditional costume(It's a pity that I earased the picture with the whole costume.. There's a long pink skirt underneath starting from my chest and ends on the ground.) The pink letter in the corner of the picture means happy new year. "Good Luck for the new year" in the literal sense.


I'm in my university(Korea Uni. <--I got my bachelor's degree here.) with mom. I was about 21 or so... Most all the campus buildings were built with rock and it resembles old castle in the mids(not inside, of course!). There were subway stations at the ends of the campus and I got off either of them up to where I get my lectures everyday.







The pictures below are my brother riding a giraffe and my riding a lion.





My only elder brother(Jung Whan is his first name.) and me, and mom. We were at the celebration shower(or party) of my cousin's daughter's 1st bithday. Koreans put great meanings for the 1st birthday and 100days after the birth. We wish health and good luck for the new born baby in both parties and especially for the 1st birthday, each families present 100% gold rings to the baby. Usually the mother of the baby keeps the presentend rings until the baby grows up and give it to he/she.















These pictures are taken in my graduation of Uni. The symbol of the Korea Uni. is a tiger and it is on the gown and university's flag. Also the sybolic color is red and you can easily see that in the picture~ Yeah... I was among those people throwing there hats(I even don't know where I am!) My brother, grandmother, me and mom.















..with my cousins and brother.
(I'm not yet used to the blog system.. It may not be fancy, but I will progress! Wait! )

댓글 없음: