2007년 9월 17일 월요일

I've been to HELSINKI~





YEAH~ I visited Helsinki for two days during the weekend. It took about 3hours and a half to get there from Jyvaskyla by VR(Finland Railroad). I think it's similar with from Seoul to Busan.
The day I've left started to rain a bit and it mademe worried, still, as if the sky blesses our(Moon Ju and me) trip, it turned out to be real sunny right after finishing our luch dishes. The first meal I had in Helsinki stays right beside! THE HERRINGS! It was literally fantastic!!!It's one of the most famous traditional cuisine in Finland and I'm sure you'll feel sorry if you don't try it before you pass away! It isn't grizzy as well as plain. Quite salty but it gives you great pleasure with mashed potatoe. I heard that Finns eat them in a whole after seasoning them with lemon juice and pasting them with the potatoe(you can see that there is mashed something under the fish.). LOVE IT!



doggy.... and KIASMA art museum.

The Baltic(am I getting it correctly?) was great.
Sky was high and blue... AH. Right. It was funny that the wind was so crispy and NOT salty since the saltiness(?) of the Baltic water is so low that even sea fish cannot survive in it. Also, I heard that it is OK for Finns to construct buildings right beside the ocean and lake because there aren't almost any big waves for the its unique landscape. (It sounds to me like crazy, but it is possible here.)



I found very ancient Mickey in Sumomenlai Island(not sure about the spellings!) which is going to be 70 next year~ It looks somewaht scary... kk...
























댓글 없음: