2007년 10월 22일 월요일

Calming down a bit...


Yes, my IDs are from this blue funny looking creature.

I have started to use 'cookimon', the abbriviated form of cookie moster since I made my first e-mail. I don't know why I chose it, but may be the warm looking creature came into my mind that time. Actually, I haven't seen the Sessame(am I right?) Street, though, I loved the cookie monster's feature because it seems to have humor as well as some sense of being humanity. He was shown to me to be clumsy and full of mistakes to me, and that's the point where I found it to be familiar with me. Nobody is spotless or perfect in this world. I think we have to know to love or at least accept people(of course including oneself) with flaws or mistakes. It's real hard thing to do. We usually have prejudiced viewpionts when others seem to differ from ourselves and think it is 'weird' or perhaps 'strange'. However, it is natural to be different, and even we cannot understand them, it is OK since they could not understand us, vice versa.

Well, until here, it was my junk philosopic chat.

I feel great in these days. and really enjoying my days when I open my eyes...
Can't believe that I am living totally different life from what I used to have in Korea. The life in Seoul(the capital of South Korea) was like a real exciting hell! Alwasy in rush, under heavy pressure to do something(especially if it concerns my studies or preparing my future job), everybody is too busy to meet, full of traffic jam, full of mass transportations, much noise... I always dreamt in those days about a real countryside life like here! It's calm, pieceful, have lots of time for myself and so on.

I know it's just a streotype, but when I come to think of my blood type, which is Rh+ B~, I think I am dull in changes around me. I had no thoughts when I moved to Jyvaskyla, and my mind was simply occupied with simple, tangible things and many events which were held in few weeks. But as time has flown, and passes, the hectic air calmed down, and I started to feel something different... Well, I have to acknowledge myself, sometimes, I feel lonely here. It's natural to feel in that way. Yes, I know. People are born to be lonely in some sense and nobody can help it. I am afraid it might make you(any possible reader of my blog)worry, but it's not that miserable thing, it's just a matter of fact... I think.

I often heard from my mom and brother, that I am quite ruthless person... for making people around me stand a bit far and not let them come into my CLOSE area. Well... what do you think?

댓글 1개:

Viivi :

Are you a bit melancholy Onni ? It's totally normal not to open your heart immediately to people and I also sometimes feel a bit lonely and far away from my friends. But we have to enjoy our lives !