2007년 10월 31일 수요일

Stefania's potato cake!!!

My cute, cute, cute roomate decided one day to cook a potato cake. Stefania, from Italy, where all the good, delicious dishes are overflowing such as pizza, all the kinds of fabulous pasta, was somehow determined to show she could also do good in the kitchen!!! This great, pleasant incident was laid fuze by Claudio & Fabrizzio(not sure about there spelling... please correct me if I am wrong!) who nagged her that they were cooking for her all the time~ Stefania, for sure, proved she can really be great this day~ (the picture is Stefania washing the potatoes which ended up happily in our stomach~ (<--- how do we write plural stomach? Do you think it should be written 'stomaches'???)


boiling, simmering~ boiling, simmering~ boiling, simmering~


I should have taken photo every processes she made, but I couldn't do that becuase Stefania kept me away from the kitchen to make me do my studies~! I felt guilty for just sitting and eating what she has worked~ still, it was sooooooo nice that I couldn't be upset... haha! So, the processes that the raw potatoes to be that appetite provoking cake is ever in secret for now! Sorry... hehehe~ I only know that the ingredients were, cheeze, ham, potato, and some bread crumbles which were set on the top... it was truly delicious!!! 맛있어!!! (<--- It can be pronounced MAT-IT-sAW!!! It is Korean for 'it is delicious, good'...)


Just see everyone's face! Happy with the cake~ Thanks to Stefania, we had real nice dinner that day! You should tell me the way, so that I could also prepare by myself!

댓글 없음: