2007년 10월 26일 금요일

3rd Stammtish


How do we look?!?! We were supposed to dress awkwardly fot the night~!!! We just look crazy, don't we? HAHAHA!!! Everyone had to show there bad taste, but it seems that everybody happened to be soooooooo cute~!!! Yellow, Red, Blue, Pink~ it was indeed a colorful night.


Among as, the one who showed most impressive change was my dear roommate, STEFANIA!!! Cannot believe her hair changed so dramatically! What did you do on your hair?? Though, still beautiful & sweet~! Her blush was done by me. kkkk~!!!

Look at this sweet, cute, cute couple! Aren't they marvelous?! Dan(correct me, if I am wrong) and Vivi! Dan came to meet Vivi, and arrived in Jyvaskyla just yesterday~ As you can see in the picture I took, he has really gorgeous smile!!! Wow! Vivi, you are a lucky girl! Of course, same as you, Dan! You are a lucky boy!


Ziva & I~!!! We really have got to hang around sometime! She is studying social work~ She has so heart-warming atmostphere and has ability to make people feel comfortable~


The man wearing pink shirt with two beers in hand(!) is one German guy, named Daniel(correct me if I am wrong). We took same survival Finnish course, and got to know each other there. Senlin, he, and I were all in the course and all of us passed it! Horray~!!! Cheers for us!!! Since he lives in German, and it is quite easy to get back and come here(compared to my home country!!!), he often(for me) goes back to his home~ I envy YOU!

Just guess whose feet are whose!!! HAHAHA~


ME & SELIN. Selin is truly sweet, sweet, sweet girl! I thank for the suvivail Finnish course for I could meet her there! I look like a clown standing beside sober Selin! Hehe... Selin is from Turkey, the country which connects East(Asia) and West(Europe)!!! Well, it's quite intersting for me that, the way she thinks('schema' would fit for the word technically, though.)is rather similar to what typical Asians do than people do from totally western parts. Well, well, it's great to share same thoughts, feelings~ Does location where we live really makes people behave similarly? We'll see~ hehe...


Kirsty & Shanon & Moonju & me. Everyone was sure to have great fun at the night!

댓글 없음: