2007년 11월 21일 수요일

Selin's~!!!

Yesterday(11/21), I went over to one of my cute & kind friend's. She is living in Myllyjarvi(not sure about spelling, again...) in Jyvaskyla and it was, for me, a quite journey to get there on icy road. Actually, I have been Selin's once before in September(or October..) but the air of going there totally changed since then and I could'nt help thinking that time flies.... why are you in so hurry, TIME? Nobody will catch you... can't, I mean.


At last! I've arrived!!! (the poster is on Lisa's door: she's Selin's lovely roomate from France.) It was really interesting that she was fond of Japanese comics(Manga) which I am also fond of. I am in the circle(club in the university) of manga...kk We talked over some characters' name. God! I feel like it has been thousand years from when I drew manga in zeal... My memories are scattering...

Selin.. preparing our Turkish dinner! I helped and learnt how to cook Pilav & typical Turkish cusine made with chicken, pea, onion, tomato :)


Again, Selin... She's a real good cook! She's so tender and sweet~ I think I am a lucky girl since I could meet her and get to know her in the second class of my survival Finnish course! The course was painted with joy thanks to her, really! Truly happy to have her as a friend! (I am worried that it might sound superficial and fake... but it's real, believe.)


Funny cave man on yogurt bucket. From real Turish girl saying that, he isn't a bit looking like a Turkish. From where do you think he come? Mistery...kkk. The yoghurt was indeed nice. It was thicker than any other yoghurt I tried and it tasted almost like cream cheese, but really went well with pilav! Although the product itself is quite good, we worried that the picture may give wrong stereotype to the people buying it that all Turkish men look like the cave man! I hope the company would change the model soon.

Pilav & chicke, pea, tomato, onion dish! Lovely. Lovely. And truly healthy! Well, it was also interesting that there is totally different way to cook rice! We poured hot, boiling water into raw rice and left it about 15 minutes. After removing the water, we sauted the rice with butter(if you prefer to eat healthy, you could use olive oil instead). Then, we pour hot water into it more and put on the small fire about 20minutes or so until there appear holes through the rice. The procecure is different from Korean way and it was really nice, too! I am sure to prepare the same dishes to my family when I get back.


Selin, pumping air bed for me. We thought it would take a thousand year to build it up, but it took about 2hours...(still a long way~ kkk) Well, still, we succeeded and I could sleep in pieace comfortably! Thanks for your favor! And also thanks to Lisa for helping us building up the bed and encouraging use when we almost gave up! haha~ :D


I slept with all the happiness in the world~!!!

댓글 1개:

Sammy :

아 언니 침대에서 자는거 너무 귀엽다 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ언니 여기가다가 넘어지신거구나..ㅠㅠㅠ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ