2007년 11월 7일 수요일

Snow, snow, snow

사랑 <--- It's "love" in Korean. We read it 'SA RANG'. It's a noun. If you want to say "I love you", just add 'HE' at the end. SA RANG HE... We should try to say this phrase a lot to people around us. Some shy lovers or family members say that saying this too much fades the feeling it must carry, though I believe the opposite way. "SA RANG HE" , "SA RANG HE", "SA RANG HE"~ Let's not spare this good heart-warming phrase.

... a bike trail & foot prints on fair snow.


Snow. Seeing snow in the middle of November is quite striking experience for me. Usually, I didn't like snow when I was living in the huge city, Seoul, for it gets dirty too easily and the color of snow is always turns to filthy grey soon. But, here, in Finland, there is another story!!! Pure, white, crispy snow exist! Yeah... good to see it.



댓글 없음: