2007년 12월 6일 목요일

Focaccia & Frittele

12/5~!!! This day was full of Italian cuisine~!!! Stefania, once more started cooking and this time, she made three kinds of Italina food!!! (I am just so lucky to have her as my roomate!) In this blog, I happen to load only two kinds, however, there was one more cuisine before focaccia and frittele! I forgot the name of it, but it looked like this(It's not my own picture...). It was beef meatballs and tasted perfect! Beef, garlic, cheese, egg... all the good stuff were in there~ I think I don't need to worry about my nutritions living with Stef!


Although I scraped this picture from google, it really resembles Stef's one!



It was a dough... kneaded almost an hour!!! Stefania really did some work on it! After kneading about an hour, she told me that she understands why her mother was reluctant to bake something needs kneading works. I was quite glad to hear what she is preparing, since I knew what 'focaccia' was! It was one of my favorite selection in the backery in front of my uni. in Korea. I love focaccia's tasty, a little bit salty, plain, ingenious flavor! Well, well, this dough is destined to be a fabulous focaccia afterwards!


moving in to the oven after shaped up.. :)


Don't be worried. It's not parted focaccia! haha~ It's another kind of Italian food named Frittele. We use the same dough which is used to bake focaccia, and it's a variation version. Instead of baking, it is fried in oil. Stefania explained me that Frittele is a typical food which is made in her region on 12/8 for the saint Immaculata(It is also my cousin's Catholic name!)



It's our little version of focaccia~(forgot how to say focaccia in 'female' version!) We were sooo full, but kept on eating as usual...kkkkk (Really, now, I've got to worry about fitting in my clothes!) They were so good to resist! I'm sure that if Stefania helped the witch from Hanzel and Gretel, the witch probably succeed to make Hanzel chubby enough to eat up! Stefania has a gift in cooking!

Stef's upside-down focaccia!!! As it looks perfect, it tasted just perfect!


Trying to photo three of us but I covered our baby focaccia~


Happy with food... (EJ, you look too happy...;;;;)


My flat chef!!! STEFANIA!!! I am so happy to have the chance to taste 'live', 'real' Italian dishes! Thank for my roomy! I feel sorry for the guys who missed this opportunity~ haha! Well, want them? You need to visit our flat just in the right time! :)


댓글 없음: