2007년 12월 6일 목요일

A dog's barking philosophy....


LOVE... hm. Well, thesedays, quite a lot of people around me(including me, of course) are thinking about the same thing.

There are many kinds of love, but now, I want to talk about the "eros" between two lovers. The theme 'love' is too prevalent that it sounds stale and makes us sneer at it. But things turn different when it comes to right to you. Yes... it's kind of self-contradictory, but it's true. In Korea, we say that when it comes to oneself, it is 'beautiful romance' and to other one, it is 'dirty cheating'. haha...well, it's not the point I want to talk about. I just wanted to emphsize how much one could be blind when the one falls in love with someone.

It's too hard to meet someone just fit to one. How could one know? Well...it's tricky to answer. Even everyone says that the guy you are going out is totally a freak, if he is OK for you, and seems cute, it means 'fits you'. But better hope not so, since the relationship without any approval from people around is too hard to maintain.

Love relationships are like betting for me. Well...we should bet our belief without firm conviction. And usually, when things turn to amiss, the winner in the love game is the one who doesn't love the other more... funny... but the one who holds the power and upper status is the one who love less. But please not try to be winner in the love games... it's not romantic at all if you do so. Sometimes... loosing is better, isn't it??

Well...well, however, actually, I envy those who are still enthusiastic seeking for one's lover. I envy those who love without considering the reality... Once, I believed I also had such passion and zeal...but I feel they are all gone... I am worned out. It feels all one to me. I am empty and need to be filled... haha. Well, maybe better just staying empty. Not sure...

People say that one should be careful in choosing lovers and be picky to choose the 'right' one. But...sometimes, I dream about just falling in love with someone just too madly to calculate things, like in common romantic movies. I am tired of our world's snobbish love relationships... hate it, still cannot get rid of it... shame on me. Could there be someone who love me un-conditionally? (execpt my mother and brother... hehe.) To tell the truth... I don't think so. I cannot beileve in love, till now. Could someone change me? Could I be changed?

댓글 없음: