2008년 1월 26일 토요일

About Taking Pictures





Once, I thought taking pictures by cameras would copy what I see in the exact same way...
But it wasn't true. Whether it can be quite similar to what I watch, the picture could not contain or tell anything about what I felt at that moment vividly. It can only provoke the past memories which are changed alot in my faded memory. Since, we are mortal and cannot resist keep on changing, we might hang desperately to photos... to snap the 'moment' we like to keep.

Well... well... Sometimes ago, someguy told me that it is worth to pay attention to what we see and spend moretime with our eyes.... and try to catch what we see but waht we feel and think with the scenery. I beileve that's quite true in some sense. Of course, due to my poor, poor picture skills, just watching would far better to do than taking photographs... hehe. However, these days, I want to learn to take photos which contain what I feel... I want to take photos which do not just copy, but tell some stories... like paintings...


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Little Prince... When I was 6th grade, I was mad about the world we leave. Why can't everyone just leave like a little prince? Why? We could be nice and pure to one another and simply the world would be a nice place to stay. Haha... I was naive, too much naive. Now, I've changed alot. I don't admire the little prince anymore. Actually, I do hate hime now. I envy his purity. How could...?! I hate him. I hate his innocence. Want to assert that he is just being a hypocrat who wants to be loved by everyone. We cannot beloved by all... why don't you know? I hate the little prince since I am jealous...

댓글 없음: