2008년 1월 13일 일요일

fleeting days...

Sorry for the friends who probably expected my pictures from my winter break. BUT do not worry. I will sure to put them up one by one afterwards~ Just I need some time to restore my thoughts and make my emotion stable..

I have one more month in Jyvaskyla and it's 31days which can be transfer into 744hours!!!
That's quite a lot! Isn't it? However... that there is an definite 'end' cannot be changed. Of course, there should be an end if there is a start. Well, it's a pity about the limited time of my staying here, though it isn't the topic I wanted to talk about now. Hm... well, it can be in some sense related. Well... Well...


What should I do before I perish to be able to say "I am satised with my life" at the end?

Stay healthy...
Hang around with my real good friends...
Prepare my thesis for the master's degree...
Meet someone I truely love and have a happy family...
Be successful in the worklife...
Earn lot of money and spend them for my joy~ (this is nice, indeed)
Watch great things, eat delicious food, put on luxiourious stuff...
Travel around the world and experience various, interesting things...

and after that?

I thought about 'death' quite a lot, still I don't have an answer to it.
Should I flip it away like Confucius did, "If you have time to think about death, do something better to live better when you are alive"... To tell the truth, the quotation is not the exact one he said. It's my version... haha. Still, human are mortal, I am sure this would be neverending questioned topic.


After all, I believe that people can only remain forever in other people's hearts...

So let us LOVE one another.


p.s. Though I say good things like above, in reality, I am just a shabby one who struggle with really trivial, minor, childish things... shame on me!!! haha T T

댓글 2개:

auré :

Hey E.j!
How are you? How was your trip? I was waiting for your photos...and finally nothing! what a pity!

I spent a great time with you in our trip...you're perfect, don't change. You're very very sweet...

I also wanted to say you a Happy new year 2008, and I hope that everything you wrote in your blog will be true for this new year...lol
And for my part I hope to see you soon and it would be great you came in Madrid...

Hope you won't forget me (I know that I won't forget you because everyday I see my Munch's painting and I always remember you and Angela!)

Lot of kisses

cookimon :

Oh my gracious~!!!
Sorry about leaving my comment soso late T T
(Blame my laziness.... What a lazybone I am!!! Sure, that I am pure, essence of lazy, lazybone!!!)

Happy New Year for you, too~!!!
Really, I wanted to update my blog with all the pictures I've taken during the trip, but I found it impossible to do it in such short time! I just managed to update my Korean blog~ (I'm sorry, that the pictures won't be visual for you... it's only open for the members of the site... sorry..)

However, I will happen to talk to you through Skype for sure, and I will send you all the pictures by then!!! :)

I will never gonna forget, you!
How could you have such crazy guess? I miss you~!!!